16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
September 27, 2022, 6:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: August 23, 2022, Regular Town Board Meeting and August 1, 2022, Special Town Board meeting, August 31, 2022, Special Town Board meeting, September 14, 2022, Special Town Board meeting.
5. Treasurer’s report:
Review and confirm bills paid from August 23, 2022, to September 26, 2022
6. Clerk’s Comments:
7. Citizen Comments:
8. Supervisor comments:
9. Fire/Rescue Updates: Colin Hennessey/Rich Perkins
10. Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
A: County Building Inspector services contract
B: Reappointment of Diana Coughlin to the position of clerk- Treasurer
C: Fire/Rescue Chief position
D: A possible donation to Paris Consolidated for the Panther Prowl
- Solar Farm construction updates
- Review of Paris building code ordinance with regard to agricultural buildings.
- Spectrum internet project updates
- Report on meeting with Village of Bristol Administrator Randy Kerkman
12. Upcoming meetings and events:
Paris/Somers IGA Commission Public hearing – October 10, 2022, at 4:30 pm at Somers village hall.
Budget Workshop- October 11, 2022, at 5:00 pm
Plan Commission meeting – October 17, 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
Town Board Meeting- October 27, 2022, at 6:00 p.m.
Election- November 8th, 2022
- Board may consider: Motion to go into closed session pursuant to 19.85 (1)(c), for considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility, and 19.851(1)(e), for deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session, both pertaining to the fire/rescue chief position.
- Reconvene into open session and take action, if any, as to the matter discussed in closed session if closed session is held.