Town of Paris is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Town of Paris takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- An accessibility officer or official has been appointed.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Fully conformant: the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
This site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- JAWS Screen Reader
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Town of Paris assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: +1 (262) 859-3006
- Postal Address: 16607 Burlington Road, Union Grove, WI 53182
This statement was created on 2021-07-22 using the Siteimprove Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.