To become a member:
- Visit the Paris Fire & Rescue office and pick up an application or download it and print off to drop off.
- Pass a background check through the State Dept. of Justice and also a driving record check.
- You would need to have a valid driver's license and current auto insurance.
- You will have an interview that will be conducted by some of the officers of the fire department.
- At the next scheduled monthly officers meeting your application will be discussed and a determination will be made.
Once accepted into the training program, the Town of Paris Fire & Rescue will pay for the training.