16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
April 26, 2022 6:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: March 22, 2022 Regular Town Board Meeting; February 22, 2022 Special Town Board meeting.
5. Treasurer’s report:
Review and confirm bills paid from March 22, 2022 to April 25, 2022
6. Clerk’s Comments:
7. Citizen Comments:
8. Supervisor comments:
9. Fire/Rescue Updates:
10. Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
A: Tabled item: Opening of sealed bids for lawn care at the Town Hall and possible approval of a proposal.
B: Consideration of claiming the Standard Allowance for revenue loss for clerk’s required ARPA funds report.
C: Decision regarding direction of Fire and Rescue Explorer program and affiliation.
D: Confirmation of appointments to Board of Review: Terry Tower – through April 2023; John Reidenbach – through April 2024; Lila Muhlenbeck through April 2025; alternates – for one year – Ron Buttke and Leah Edquist – subject to completion of training.
E: Consideration of proposals for safe for town office.
F: Tabled item: Election workers
G: Schedule annual town road inspection date.
H: Review and approval of culvert application agreement between Paris Solar and the Town.
- Solar Farm construction updates
- Determination of the information needed to consider creating the position of Paris Fire and Rescue chief as a full-time position.
- Consideration of timeline and objectives of hiring fire and rescue chief.
- Development of a more detailed culvert and driveway permitting process
- Hwy 142 rebuild project
- Landfill updates
- I-94 growth area updates
12. Upcoming meetings and events:
Community Chili Cook-off – April 30, 2022 – 12:00 – 3:00 at Paris Grade School
County Recycling Day- May 7th, 2022
Board of Review- May 11th, 2022 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
Plan Commission meeting – May 16, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
Town Board Meeting- May 24, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
Town of Paris Shred Day- June 18th, 2022 from 8:00 to 11:00 pm
By order of John Holloway – Paris Town Chair. Posted on April 22, 2022