16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
May 23, 2023, 6:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: April 25, 2023, Regular Town board meeting; May 15, 2023, Special Town Board meeting.
5. Treasurer’s report: Review and confirm bills paid from April 25, 2023, to May 22, 2023
6. Clerk’s Comments:
7. Citizen Comments:
8. Supervisor comments:
9. Fire/Rescue Updates: Chief Colin Hennessey
10. Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
- Appoint Bryan Hammond to three-year term on Plan Commission.
- Recommendation from the Plan Commission: Petition from Janet Gumm and Donna Kirschbaum, 112430 7th Street (owners) to rezone portions of Tax Parcels 45-4-221-014-0320; 45-4-221-014-0310 and 45-4-221-014-0300 from A-1 – Agricultural Preservation District, R-1 – Rural Density Residential District and R-2 – Suburban Density Residential District to A-1 Agricultural Preservation District and R-2 Suburban Density Residential District. The purpose of the petition is to allow the petitioners to make a series of lot line adjustments to make the properties more conforming.
- Recommendation from the Plan Commission: Petition from Lorin Myers Sr. and the Estate of Marvin Myers, 12610 7th Street, to rezone a portion of Tax Parcel 45-4-221-013-0320 from A-1 Agricultural Preservation District and C-2 Upland Resource Conservancy District to R-1 – Rural Density Residential District, C-1 Lowland Resource Conservancy District and C-2 Upland Conservancy District. As part of this petition, Parcel 45-4-221-013-0320 will be reduced from a 10-acre parcel to a five-acre parcel with the balance of the existing parcel being attached to the adjacent parcel 45-4-221-013-0107. This action is to correct a prior illegal land division.
- Consideration of investment advisor proposals
- Consider modifications to Workman’s Compensation coverage.
- Consideration of donation to Disaster Response Team for the Red Bag Project.
- Plan Commission Map proposal.
- Internet updates – Spectrum, Mid-West Fiber projects
- Keller building review.
12. Upcoming meetings and events:
Plan Commission meeting – June 19, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
Town Board Meeting- June 27, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.