16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
February 22, 2022, 6:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: January 25, 2022, Regular Town Board Meeting; January 26, 2022, Special Town Board meeting and February 14, 2022, Special Town Board Meeting
5. Treasurer’s report:
Review and confirm bills paid from January 25, 2022, to February 21, 2022
6. Clerk’s Comments:
7. Citizen Comments:
8. Supervisor comments:
9. Fire/Rescue Updates: Chief Roland Iwen
10. Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
A: Accepting proposal from JSA Environmental to add review of test well results to contract.
B: Resolution 2022-1 requesting County to address signage and sight lines at 12th Street and 136th Ave. intersection.
C: Donation to PSO for bikes for the Spaghetti Supper
D: Appointment of Meredith Van Dixhorn, Dave Froelich, and Pam Luebke as election inspector as nominated by Kenosha County Republican Party in accordance with Wis. Stat. 7.30(4) (b)
E: Tabled item: Consider amending ordinance to waive or reduce fee for razing a building that has value for Fire Department training.
F: Operator’s License for one year for Laura Syverson at Stumble Inn
- Update on concept of Kenosha County providing building inspector administration.
- Updates: Somers/Paris I-94 Growth area
- Discussion on preparing possible application for road repairs under Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.
12. Upcoming meetings and events:
Plan Commission meeting – March 21, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
Town Board Meeting- March 22, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
By order of John Holloway – Paris Town Chair. Posted on February 18, 2022