16607 Burlington Road Union Grove, WI 53182
March 22, 2022, 6:00 pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: February 22, 2022, Regular Town Board Meeting
5. Treasurer’s report:
Review and confirm bills paid from February 22, 2022 to March 21, 2022
6. Clerk’s Comments:
7. Citizen Comments:
8. Supervisor comments:
9. Fire/Rescue Updates:
10. Plan Commission Updates: Chairman Jeff Badtke
Discussion and Possible action on the following:
A: Tabled Resolution 2022-1 requesting County to address signage and sight lines at 12th Street and 136th Ave. intersection.
B: Donation to Officer Friendly program for a bike
C: Compensation package for Paris Fire/Rescue leadership during interim period
D: Consideration and possible motion to waive fee under 7-14(f) for upcoming Whitley raze training exercise burn.
E: Tabled item: Consider amending ordinance to waive or reduce fee for razing a building that has value for Fire Department training Ordinance 2022-1.
F: Disposition of outdated Fire/Rescue items.
G: Opening of sealed bids for lawn care at the Town Hall and possible approval of a proposal.
H: The purchase of a safe for the Town Hall
I: Tabled item: the appointment of election workers Meredith Van Dixhorn, Dave Froelich, and Pam Luebke as Election Inspector as nominated by Kenosha County Republican Party in accordance with Wis. Stat. 7.30(4) (b)
- Solar Farm construction updates
- Notification of Wisconsin DOT soil dump site – Hwy K and Hwy D
- Report – meeting with Sheriff’s Department – citation enforcement
- Update – Town hall/Fire Department technology upgrade projects
- Review – comment on pre-construction road surveys
12. Upcoming meetings and events:
SpringElection – April 5, 2022
Plan Commission meeting – April 18, 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
Town Annual Meeting – April 19, 2022, at 6:00 p.m.
Town Board Meeting- April 26, 2022, at 6:00 p.m.
Town Shred Day- June 18th, 2022, from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
By order of John Holloway – Paris Town Chair. Posted on March 18, 2022